Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New guy. Central Virginia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello. My name is Stephen. I'm in Central Virginia. I used to swing an entry level Garret when I was a teenager but took a long break from detecting. I just got back into the game- picked up a clean Whites 5900 Di Pro SL cb and I've been enjoying learning on this old analog machine. I'm originally from the west coast so I've never done any east coast digging. I've got a lot of civil war history to catch up on. I really like shiny stuff but I get pretty excited over the rusty stuff too.
Hey Stephen! Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio!! Glad to have a not so novice detectorist aboard! Looking forward to your posts!! Rusty or shiny, we love it all!!

Ed
Hey man! Welcome from south jersey! Can't wait to see the sweet CW relics and coinage you find! Yes
Hello and welcome Stephen from Massachusetts. Look forward to your post here. HHYes
Welcome in. I love those old knob machines.
Glad to see you joined us! 
  I'm from SE Michigan , don't have much civil war stuff around here , so I will be watching for your finds. I hope you get some great history and a lot of shiney stuff too!
HH
Pat
Thanks guys. Happy to b
e here. So far I've only taken the White's out in my yard (old pasture land of no known historical importance) and it seems to be really good at finding rusty nails, some of them 10 inches deep. I hope to get out to some better sights soon. I've been doing some searching to get connected with a couple of detecting groups in my area and it seems there are quite a few active groups.
Welcome to the forums. We look forward in hearing your stories and seeing your finds.
Welcome Stephen from New Jersey
WELCOME FROM MARYVILLE TN Cool
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's