Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Nokta Fors Relic = SCORE!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just out for a short 1.5 hr hunt today (cloudy w/temps around 45 and winds blowin 15/20 outta the NW) = COLD and not fun (td)

but

it paid off BIG time!

Had the FR out with the 5" coil runnin DI2 - 0 imask, 0 IDmask, iron vol. 3, sens pushin 75, tone break 13

swinging through some NASTY iron where 2 houses and a PO sat in 1850s - 1870s

got a slight fuzzy high tone mixed in the iron hitting only one way so I dug and out popped a button Big Grin

Didn't know we had Rebs up here in Michigan!

PS
for those who don't know military buttons = it's a Confederate Block "A" Button = very rare and especially to find one here in Michigan -- am told it's about a $750 button in the condition it's in by someone who's hunted/collected rebel buttons for 40 yrs Big Grin

[Image: IMG_2887_zpsqydxtbor.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2888_zpsgogszzs5.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2891_zpsoj8ntyyo.jpg]
Great find man! That's one expensive beautiful button!YesBeer
No freaking way man that button is sick.. I can't believe that !! WOW congratulations on a remarkable find
That's an amazing dig. You gotta love small coils.
Killer find dude!
Awesome find !  I vote banner !
Great find MRH!! YesBeerBeerBeer Congrats! The South was pretty toasted after the CW and I think a lot of people from there moved North and West afterward. But all in all that button is a find of a lifetime!

Ed
Very cool, congratulations
That is a fantastic find especially in your area.

English manufacture SKW button.

Your buddy may be a little overzealous on the estimate but still a fantastic find.

Back would look like this.
(05-14-2016 07:33 PM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]Just out for a short 1.5 hr hunt today (cloudy w/temps around 45 and winds blowin 15/20 outta the NW) = COLD and not fun (td)

but

it paid off BIG time!

Had the FR out with the 5" coil runnin DI2 - 0 imask, 0 IDmask, iron vol. 3, sens pushin 75, tone break 13

swinging through some NASTY iron where 2 houses and a PO sat in 1850s - 1870s

got a slight fuzzy high tone mixed in the iron hitting only one way so I dug and out popped a button Big Grin

Didn't know we had Rebs up here in Michigan!

PS
for those who don't know military buttons = it's a Confederate Block "A" Button = very rare and especially to find one here in Michigan -- am told it's about a $750 button in the condition it's in by someone who's hunted/collected rebel buttons for 40 yrs Big Grin

[Image: IMG_2887_zpsqydxtbor.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2888_zpsgogszzs5.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2891_zpsoj8ntyyo.jpg]

Nice button! Well done! Gl and hh!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's