Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Did I mess up ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I went to an estate sale today and I bought a White's Classic sl for 50 bucks thinking I would play around with it and if I didn't fall in love with it I could resell it.
   While I was carrying it to the car a guy offered me 100 bucks for it. The color of his money looked good so I doubled my money , but never even got to play with my new toy.
   Now I am wondering if I should have kept it and if it was worth more than the c note  the guy paid me for it. Plus it would have been an excuse to do some dirt fishing , something I have not had much opportunity to do lately......
sounds good take the money and run
I agree with Steveo! I would have done the exact same thing.

Ed
I would have done the same thing. That's about top dollar for that machine and if it was untested it may not have even worked properly.
Depends how bad I wanted it... I might of kept it if I liked it. If I was willing to part with it I'd of said..
$125 and it's yours and then settled with about $115 Tongue

Either way you made a quick $50 on a unit that might not of worked properly like bigred mentioned. Which is a good quick flip to me!YesYes
I would say you made a good choice. Deals pop up all the time on the older equipment if you really want to find them.
Reference URL's