Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #24 on a long afternoon! And It snowed!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
5 hours of humping through the woods and about 2 hours in snagged this Rosie around 4 inches down and I'd say about 150 feet from where I found that 17s Half. But this one was about 30 feet from a campfire I found full of balled up foil. I found 2 campfires today. The Rosie was Textbook signal and tone. Also found a lot of bullets, buckyballs, and a couple of real old unfired 22 shorts and got a 44S Wheat, all not shown. And it snowed for about 15 minutes at around 3:00 pm. Didn't stick but it was a real surprise. And the time went so fast it's hard to believe. Got there at 1:30 pm and worked a zigzag pattern, as best you can in the woods, all the way to an end point where you just can't go any farther. Looked at my watch then and it was 4:30 pm. Turned around and headed out in a different direction. Got back to the truck at 6:30 pm. It was a good hunt. I discovered a lot of data about the area which makes me wonder what's deeper in the soil.

Have fun out there guys and gals and HAPPY HUNTING

Ed
Holy crap snow in mid may. Ed very nice dime and details on the hunt. Learning what and where on a dig site. Thanks for sharing EdHappy!
Nice save Ed Yes

Unfortunately I know ALL about the cold weather No

BeerBeer
Holy crap snow in mid may. Ed very nice dime and details on the hunt. Learning what and where on a dig site. Thanks for sharing EdHappy!
Nice long hunt! Congrats on #24 EdYes
Snow in may..No
Congratulations, on making some cool finds too!

We all get our exercise in with this hobby
Good job battling the elements. It was worth it!
Congratulations on the Rosie. Sounds like you got a picture of the past. Hope you find those deep goodies. Gl HH.
Reference URL's