Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New here, in WA state
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!
New here, metal detecting for about 1.5 years; first interested in detecting in 1967, had a diy BFO kit which never worked.  Now I have a Whites 6000 sl di pro, Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Compadre.  Thinking about getting a PI kit from Gary in BC (via Geotech), wondering/wishing about a Whites V3i and Minelab GPX-5000.
Primarily detecting parks and Pacific NW beaches, would like to do some gold prospecting in WA, OR and CA, considering going to a prospecting/metal detecting camp, then out on my own.
Will post about the 6000 and AT Pro on specific threads.
Glad to be here.
Thank you.
Welcome Larry! I'm also swinging an old whites- I have the 5900 Di Pro Sl cb that I got just a couple weeks ago.
Looking forward to your posts and I might hit you up for some tips on the old analog!
Hey Larry, welcome from south jersey! Glad to have ya here and can't wait to see what you have to say about the AT ProYesYes
Gl and hh
Zach
Welcome to the forums Larry. Look forward to your stories of adventure and seeing the pictures too.
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts Larry. Glad to have ya here with us.
Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio!! Glad to have you aboard and looking forward to your posts!

Ed/ODF
Welcome to the forum Larry.  Look forward to seeing some of your finds.

HH from southern Ontario Canada.
Hi My Fellow TH'ers
Always nice to see a new TH'er on here. I welcome one and all.
Wishing you much success.
Dave in Wilmington, NC
Welcome Larry.  We are neighbors I am here in Astoria.Cool
Welcome to the forum Larry
Reference URL's