Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 5_17_16. finds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone today i went back to the new permission and stuck with one field. Past times there i pretty much jumped around guess you could say excited.  Today gridded out the field lumber is stored in and it payes off. Pictures pretty much sum up the hunt. So silver counting all silver finds now is at #20. And copper is at @16. Ox shoes is in the high 40s 
 Also found another way to bring out the look in my toothpicked coins. Simple eraser made it pop right out. Shown is before and after. ........hope you enjoy and HHBeer[attachment=8369][attachment=8370][attachment=8371][attachment=8372]

[attachment=8374]
And I bet you had fun too, congratulations on those cool coins
Very nice.
Sweet largie and silver Scott YesYes these sites are working well for you! Do you door knock or...? I need to start, have dozens mapped out but its scary Speechless
(05-18-2016 11:58 AM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet largie and silver Scott YesYes these sites are working well for you! Do you door knock or...? I need to start, have dozens mapped out but its scary Speechless

Zach yea i door knock. Figure the more permissions i get the more i have to hunt. Your a young man and must have been told no many times. Its the same no when asking permission. But quite often you will hear that word yes. Get out there and accept whatever they say ( yes or no )
(05-18-2016 03:58 PM)scott demont Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2016 11:58 AM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet largie and silver Scott YesYes these sites are working well for you! Do you door knock or...? I need to start, have dozens mapped out but its scary Speechless

Zach yea i door knock. Figure the more permissions i get the more i have to hunt. Your a young man and must have been told no many times. Its the same no when asking permission. But quite often you will hear that word yes. Get out there and accept whatever they say ( yes or no )

I'd love more permissions! Lol. I knew sooner or later it would come to this. Eventually the connections would start slowing down. But it is a good thing for sure...I'm sure I'll be finding some more goodies soon once I get some permissions flowing that I personally asked for! Wish me luckYesYes
Nice finds Scott. The eraser did improve the details without any negative affect. Congrats on everything. Silver, Old copper, time to hunt, etc.
Nice catch on the Washington and the LC Scott! You are really making those permissions work!

Ed
Great finds and thank you for the tip on using an eraser! Gorgeous largie bud!
Sweet score , Scott. And a couple of ageless cans to top it off.
Reference URL's