Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone..

My name is Jack & I've been metal detecting for about the past 18 years or so here in the great state of Missouri..
It's very nice to meet you all & I hope to learn a lot here...Happy
Thanks for letting me join.
Welcome aboard, look forward to hearing your stories and seeing those pictures of your recoveries. GL HH!
Welcome to the forum. I'm from the south east part of Missouri myself, what area are you from?
Hey Jack! Welcome from south jersey. I Hope to see some of your finds and I hope you enjoy your stayYesYes
GL & HH
Zach
(05-18-2016 08:13 PM)biggredd1972 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum. I'm from the south east part of Missouri myself, what area are you from?

That's great..!!

I'm in Henry county, MO
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.
Welcome Jack from Massachusetts. This is a great place to chill and do some reading posts. Hope you enjoy as much as we do. Happy hunting and look forward to seeing your findsBeer
(05-18-2016 08:38 PM)DigginTreasure Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2016 08:13 PM)biggredd1972 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum. I'm from the south east part of Missouri myself, what area are you from?

That's great..!!

I'm in Henry county, MO
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Henry county is several hrs away from me I'm in Butler county.
Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio Jack! Glad to have you on board and looking forward to seeing your finds!

Ed/ODF
Welcome to the forum from the north shores of lake Ontario
welcome Jack hope to see some of your finds I am from wiscosnin
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's