Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: UNIQUE BUT VERY COOL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well hello again gang .  With working nights now till end of june then layoff till late August i have plenty of digging time. After posting my digging finds on Facebook a friend said (scott you should try my yard )BINGO. I SAID all i need is your permission and i got it!! She has a very large yard and the house dates to 1937. So i went toDay for about two hours. Lawn was recently mowed from house to road pattern so i detected across the pattern. Very first signal was the kit carson cap gun dates in the 40s. Then a derringer and the another. Not shown two nickles some trash but not much and one Quarter. By far most unusual and quite unique is what i think use to be either a stamp or plate to make train tickets. The backwards picture is how i see it and thanks to a friend she was able to turn it around so could be read. 
.....[attachment=8375][attachment=8376][attachment=8377][attachment=8378][attachment=8379]Hope you enjoy the post and HH
Super awesome relic hunt Scott! That stamp is damn cool. Really like the deringer as well. Keep at itYesYes
Best of luck with all the free time and hh!
They dropped the guns when called to supper!! And you found em'!! Nice hunt Scott! Love that train stamp!

Ed
Cool finds Yes

Beer
I'm loving that whole hunt , the cap gun looks to be in good shape , probably worth some $.
  All of the toy guns I have found have been trashed out.
  I hope you get a chance to hit that yard again , it looks like it might produce more goodies.
GL & HH 
Pat
Scott, cool finds and in great shape. The plate is a very interesting find, real history relic there. Congratulations
The little Derringer is a great find but the printing plate really steals the show! What a great relic to own! Congratulations Beer
I'm extremely envious of the toy guns. Awesome hunt.
Reference URL's