Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 100 year old story ends....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
.... but begins again in North Carolina with Mrs. Linda Faulwetter, daughter in law of Arthur J. Faulwetter.

You never know what kind of history can turn up in the finds you make. A sweet and grand elderly woman who has found a part of her past through a detectorist.

It makes me shiver at the thought of what is out there.

First Class mail all bundled up with an airtight, bubble envelope and tracking number. Out in the mail Monday.

It's just a simple sterling award to a young man who liked to run when he was 16 years old in 1916. He lived a good and respectful life into very old age.

And now, he is alive again.

Dear God I love this hobby!

Ed/Ohio Dirt Fisher
Ed kudos to you! That is very nice of you to take the time and money to return this special award. It was also nice of Nick to research and provide you some leads. Awesome job guys! Congratulations! I loved watching it unfold, thanks for sharing.
That's wonderful it's going back into hands and hearts that have a real connection to it. You are an outstanding person to do this for their family.
You are awesome! It is a wonderful feeling to return something to the people it really means something to. Great job!
Pat
I love it! Awesome return Ed and great research nick! I'm glad it was able to be reconnected with family. I hope it doesn't end quite yet though. I'd love to hear what they have to say!

Thanks for sharing YesYes
Ed , your stairway to heaven has a few less steps today,,,,great act and story!!
However , I was a little disappointed. I thought the Federal Reserve had folded.
Cool, great job
Very Cool!! Great job!
(05-23-2016 07:19 PM)Dusty Wrote: [ -> ]Ed , your stairway to heaven has a few less steps today,,,,great act and story!!
However , I was a little disappointed. I thought the Federal Reserve had folded.

I just read this today and am LMAO! Thanks Dusty and hope everything is well. Good to hear that sense of humor too! Yes

Ed
That is a awesome story! You are truly a kind person for making the time to return such a award. Happy
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's