Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: A first for me + hunt with my brother
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, got out today for about 3 hours with my younger brother here from AZ. I used the g2+ and he used the AT Pro. Detected a area I've been over a little so not much was found, which frustrated him. I got two buttons and a 1911 V Nickle, the horse buckle? And a unknown piece not pictured.
My brother got a lot of trash, hot rocks and two buttons! I was explaining and helping him as we went. Helping him learn signals and what to do and what not too ect.
He was pretty stoked to see the v nickle! I put it back in the ground with out him seeing so he could pin point it out haha. But anyway, hh and gl all!

P.s getting out for 6 hours tomorrow to a new location with James. Hopefully I'll have some goodies to share! YesYes
Taking care of lil bro even though lil bro doesn't know. That's a great big brother.
It's not always the stuff we find but the company we have. Happy for you being able to dig with the little bro Yes
Good for you ,who knows you might have got him "sold" on this healthy and enjoyable past time.
Nice finds Zach! Good that you could spend quality time with your brother!! Yes

Ed
Thanks for the comments guys! Will be getting out again with him soon. Hopefully we can get him a coinYesYes
That's what it's all about dude! Congratulations!
Reference URL's