Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: For You Gold Hunters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If ya have a couple of bucks to spare Tongue there's a cool gold mining machine someone posted on the classifieds. Looks a bit complicated for this city slicker...I'd be lucky to know how to change the tire on the trailer, lol.

http://www.treasureclassifieds.com/misce...ailer_i229

Joe
What caught much eye was Tampa Florida.
(09-23-2013 09:12 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]What caught much eye was Tampa Florida.

Yeah, true, Ray. Who knows, could be some poor chap who lost their job & decided to give minng a try after watching Gold Rush Alaska or something. Maybe they tried it out west and saw it actually took work, lol, and hightailed it back east. Economy is still a hurtin (regardless of what the politicos tell us), so, most people are willing to try almost anything for an extra buck...including selling a gold mining rig apparently.

You & Ron should go partners on it. Get off those roofs in 100+ degree temperatures & strike it rich!!!

Joe
Haha, although it looks like a very nice piece of equipment, I think ill pass. But I do wish him luck!!
Reference URL's