Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: A HUGE Spanish surprise!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, I got out for a 2nd time today. On the way home I passed one of my best fields, that's one minute from Cassandras. I decided to stop because it's finally flat and plowed. It was plowed a month ago but it was just horrible, barely any singnals because of the type of plow.
So I hit it today and boy is it opened up! So many signals everywhere. In the 45 minutes I detected I got...

***A Spanish 1785 1 reale minted in Lima, Peru!***

Best looking coin I've ever found! I couldn't believe it when I popped it out!

Also found is a unknown IH which I've not dated yet, its well worn. And a ball button.

Enjoy all and HH!!!
Holy Cow!! Fantastic--Congrats!
Awesome find. , it is too dry here no rain in over two weeks fields are all planted and I don't want to mess up anyone's lawn....
   I guess I'll just have to drool over everyone else's finds.
  Keep up the great work.
HH
Pat
Nice find sometimes they are hard to come buy we only get them once in a while
Hell yeah man fabulous coin Zach. Congrats Beer
Congratulations on a fabulous find Zach! There are NONE here so I get to drool too!!

Ed
There ya go!!! Wonderful Spanish silver you have there. It's a really special feeling wiping off the dirt and seeing those pillars staring back at you! Congratulations budBeer
Thanks everyone Happy! And it's a half real. Ops! This makes #2 real. 2 half reales! 1781 and 1785!
Best of luck all and happy huntingYesYes
Great find
That's a nice one, Congrats!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's