Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hard Dry Ground............Got Silver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Headed out early this morning before the crows woke up.
Couple places I stopped at were more or less a no dig situation. Hard and very dry sandy dirt ground, would not have been attractive in a week with yellow spots.
Found a place that still had some moist dirt to dig in. Only planned for a couple hours of hunting as we had other plans for today. The ground gave up some coins totally probably $1.50
and a nice sterling silver chain. After about an hour my headphones went silent and didn't bring my wired ones today. Didn't charge them last night, figured they might die out. Figured to have about 5 hours usage on them.

While we were away for the day, charged up the headphones. Got home a bit early, had the chance to head back out for a bit to Canslaw City, the school I hit last weekend. Storm clouds rolled in, about an
hour into the hunt, with the rain holding off for another half hour. Dug as many targets as I could determine that were worth digging. The Quest finds some small stuff. Found a bunch more coins, some small jewelry items and a sterling silver ring.

Not bad for some fast hunts.
[attachment=8420][attachment=8419]
Great hunts Sven  very nice silvers
Congratulations on the silvers! Sorry the ground was so dry. You always seem to do well hunting. Thanks for sharing. Maybe you will find some gold and silver next time. Gl!
THanks, hope I find some gold soon.
That ground was so dry in spots, digging plugs, used extra force and the rotational positioning of my back during plugging, wrenched my back on the left side.. Feel like a 90 year old this week.
That's some real nice silver Sven! Sorry to hear about your back. Hope you feel better soon!

Ed
Reference URL's