Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Fors Relic Killin it in The Iron Sites :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

got out for a nice little 3 hr or so hunt today in one of the last fields I could find not planted and that I've been saving for a day like this.

I took the CTX out to scout it out last week just to see if I could actually find the site/if it was there or not. Didn't have any time to hunt it then but it turns out she is/was there and full of iron, glass, pottery, etc so I took the FR back today to see what I could find Yes

I think I found a cabin site or at least one was there and then something else later on but according to a few of the finds = it's definitely older than the oldest map I have/that it shows on!

I'm really likin this FR in 2 tone now = took a few hunts to get it down but it's proving itself out there in the iron field/s for sure Yes

Worth mention:
Nice OLD (1800 - 1820s?) flat button (see makers mark)
Another (3rd) Hard Times Token this year so far and the best cond. one I've ever found (soil is sandy at this site so everything comes out nice)!
Lantern part
musket/lead ball/s
Porcelain Doll arm!?
Tiny toe tap
Rivet
etc

HH all,

[Image: IMG_2954_zpssk0tk6ih.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2955_zpsgfkk3mve.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2956_zpsl8uraucw.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2957_zps8w4jdu37.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2958_zpslxyma7yx.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2959_zpsjsxoqwv2.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2960_zpss8voo7ex.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2963_zpszjqpdlox.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2967_zpsvjfewyz1.jpg]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's All 3 of the hard times tokens I've found just this spring season!

[Image: IMG_2966_zps3g9npbbd.jpg]
Cool, those are sweet
Great finds you have there.  That button is very ornateYes
Excellent assortment of finds, and every one of them are quality! Well done!
Congratulations on those nice finds. The area holds some history for sure. Good luck on your next hunt too.
Love those tokens MRH!! Nice button too! Yes

Ed
Nice Digs! Congrats! Really like the old token!
Reference URL's