Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: So dry I hunted the flower beds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I needed a dirt fishing fix , but the fields are all planted  and it hasn't rained in a couple of weeks. I would not dig a plug in a lawn , so my Mom suggested I detect in her flower beds. 
   Out came the back up detector only to find mostly junk , but I did find an 11 gram coin silver bracelet and a war Nickle .
   The bracelet went to my Mother but it sure did feel good to swing a coil again.
Pretty infinity bracelet! Sweet war nickle as well! Glad you were able to get out man! I know the feeling...but the opposite! It's been a lot of rain lately... Keep at it and good luck with the house permissions when it rains!
That's great Pat you just never know where silver is hiding.  Good times see ya digging some dirtYes
That was a good idea she had, very creative. You can say that she had you to turn the soil over, cool on both counts (your finds and turning over the soil).
(05-31-2016 03:35 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]That was a good idea she had, very creative. You can say that she had you to turn the soil over, cool on both counts (your finds and turning over the soil).
Yeah I turned the soil over and pulled a few weeds and even watered it when I got done.
Pat
Congratulations on the nice finds. Glad you managed to find a way to hunt.
Great find on both Pat!! Yes Great place to dig as well! Especially if they are just off the porches and patios.

Ed
Reference URL's