Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Heres a few from a Navy housing complex 40s-50s
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here are a few of my latest finds from a old Navy housing complex occupied in the 40s and 50s
http://s1324.photobucket.com/user/Anasaz...ng%20Finds
Cool digs, you are a lucky person to be able to detect there.
I tried to get into one here a few years back but they said nope.
Congratulations, keep it going.
Nice collection! I know those brought you great excitement unearthing them sweeties. Congratulations. Nice looking Sovereign Elite. That is my primary machine now. However I hip mount mine with the 180 meter and unit on my side. I like my machine, it is questionable in a bed of iron. But I think that kind of environment gives a lot of machine trouble. Anyway, enough of that, got off course. That is a collection to be proud of! Thanks for sharing! Keep on gathering! GL HH!
Great finds!! Love that silver! We have old Army barracks here that were demolished in the 50's and now owned by the City of Cleveland. I've tried several ways to get permission but have been denied each time. Lucky on the permission and the finds!! YesYesYes

Ed
Thanks guys!  I asked permission about 6 years ago, its been a honey hole ever since.  The Navy abandoned it back in the  60s and it is now low income housing but the complex covers about 20 acres and I could probably hunt it forever and have it still produce silver and other goodies.  I have used the Sovereign Elite, Etrac, and now SE Pro.  It seems to work better on the ground there.
That sure is a bunch of great finds from that area.  Thanks for sharing with us
Wish I could hunt the old housing I was in when stationed in Fallon.NV, but they tore it all out to expand the landing strip!

We have the old Fort Ord near by here that gave up lots of goodies until it started getting developed.
Reference URL's