Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Catch Up from the past 2 weeks.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lot of misc stuff. Top spoon and knife were about 20 feet from the Rosie I posted last and is also in this post. Spoon says Nickel Silver but no other markings. Knife zip!

Found five wheats in a 10" area at another location.

The 2 wheats with the play money coin I found today in one area along with some large fist sized pieces of coal (not shown). 1919 and 1920, 12 feet apart.

The sliver plated St. Michaels Pendant was a surprise. Wrang up just like a nickel. No plating on the back at all. Very old though.

The aluminum Religious pendant I found in the sand along the river along with the ring.

That big plated spoon was the Diamond Silver Plate Co. I talked about in the last thread. c.1930 >40's.

And that's a snack bag with about a weeks worth of clad coins and coppers. Not much lately because I'm limited on time and am passing up penny and dime signals.

And that's about it!

Have fun out there and HAPPY HUNTING!

Ed/Ohio Dirt Fisher
Nice haul Ed Yes
Ed all you needed was a fork and you could have had a set of silverware . Nice saves buddyYes
WTG Ed, glad you are out swinging!
Ed you know you have arrived when you can pass penny and dime signals. Great finds. I love finding different things when I hunt. It looks good in the display cabinet.
Nice recoveries. You're bound to hit a sweety soon. Same boat, I have not had much time to detect either. Family chores. Good luck, and thanks for sharing.
Hey Ed, I pass up "most" of them. The flipping "iffy" ones I dig. I'd like to say I have "arrived", but alas, no. Crying Swear They still fool the crap out of me!!

I don't know if you're familiar with an SE Pro, but the same goes for screw caps and such. Because THEY ring up just like whopper gold college and HS rings! (Really Crying now!) And I've dug a gazillion of them. So much so that some of the areas I've hunted are "dry" of those signals!!

But, in retrospect, I'm leaving something for the next guy and cleaning up the place! Ain't it GREAT!! No

Ed

(06-09-2016 09:24 AM)Kajunman Wrote: [ -> ]Ed you know you have arrived when you can pass penny and dime signals. Great finds. I love finding different things when I hunt. It looks good in the display cabinet.
Well Ed , we're on the right side of the grass still getting fooled. It beats the alternative.
Reference URL's