Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: I'm getting miserable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Haven't had my detecting fix.
Haven't gotten out in 2 weeks.
Twisted my lower back, making a real pain to bend down to try and dig.
Had a couple good days, still not good, would have ventured out anyways today.
But, the promised torrential rain storm forecast for Friday night and Sat morning passed right on by. The ground is so dry, hard as rock and afraid to dig plugs  in any park or schoolyard, here they would turn yellow in a day or two.

Think I may sell a detector and get another camera or lens................
[attachment=8445]

Wow, I see this forum compresses pictures so quality is not as good as it really is.
Sorry to hear you're still in pain. I was hoping your pass surgery would have completely resolve all problems. However, I know that isn't the case most the times. My hunts have been few, and nothing worth posting.

I had a cat that look liked them. She was called patches and that was about 45yrs ago.
Hope you're able to enjoy some shooting while conditions improve. (Both you and the environment)

Show us some pictures of the Canada wilderness! Maybe Grizzly or Moose! Happy
Man Sven, I feel your pain! Bout 20 years ago I had a bone chip the size of a grain of sand between the S and L vertebrae and the doc said he could go get it or it would eventually dissolve. It did dissolve but it took three months and I will never forget the experience. Was like somebody sticking a knife in you 24/7.

So I hope you feel better soon. Nice Calico's. They are feisty cats!

Ed
(06-12-2016 08:21 AM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to hear you're still in pain. I was hoping your pass surgery would have completely resolve all problems. However, I know that isn't the case most the times. My hunts have been few, and nothing worth posting.

I had a cat that look liked them. She was called patches and that was about 45yrs ago.
Hope you're able to enjoy some shooting while conditions improve. (Both you and the environment)

Show us some pictures of the Canada wilderness! Maybe Grizzly or Moose! Happy

We had a mini calico we had to put down almost 2 years ago, wifes favorite. One of the new ones pictured looks almost like her and has very similar mannerisms.
[attachment=8446]

By the way no moosies or beary butts here. The moosies are about 6 hours north.

[attachment=8447]

We have squirrels that think they are bears
[attachment=8448]
Sorry to hear about your back , I've been there myself ( hurt it whilst firefighting).
My kids and I very much enjoyed your pictures , thanks for posting them.
   You will be in our prayers.
Pat
Sorry to hear, I know how back pain can bring you down. Cool pictures.
I went to my doctor this past November and asked to go to a rehab place. He gave me the script and my insurance paid for the first five visits because I was over my deductible but it carried over to this year and I paid for three visits. It was well worth it - they showed me some exercises that I still do and they help.
If it wasn't for those visits I wouldn't have detected this past spring.
Back pain and spasms are a nasty thing to deal with. Hope you can get over the worst of it real soon. If you like cats then you are a friend of mine. Nice pics.
I'm in the same boat man! Was out once for a hour in the past two weeks. Got a sweet model car a button and a pocket watch turner thing and a few others lol I still have to post them. But I'm glad you finally got out today with the new headphones. Hope you're able to keep getting out. Best of luck,
Zach
Reference URL's