Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Eyeballing and SICK gift
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went eyeballing a couple of days ago when my dad was digging his garden to put a pipe in and found a saw file,marble,1980 half penny (they don't make them anymore so a cool find) and a mystery arrow tip-shaped object
[attachment=8449]
[attachment=8450]
[attachment=8451]
[attachment=8452]
[attachment=8453]
Then,today, my grandparents came round and said they had a gift for me...

BOOM! 1755 George 2 penny! Very rare and I don't know anyone who's found one but my grandparents found it in their back garden!
[attachment=8454]
[attachment=8455]
[attachment=8456]
Can't believe it!

(06-12-2016 11:48 AM)Thevipermc Wrote: [ -> ]Went eyeballing a couple of days ago when my dad was digging his garden to put a pipe in and found a saw file,marble,1980 half penny (they don't make them anymore so a cool find) and a mystery arrow tip-shaped object

BOOM! 1755 George 2 penny! Very rare and I don't know anyone who's found one but my grandparents found it in their back garden!

Can't believe it!

Sorry I mucked up the first pic

(06-12-2016 11:48 AM)Thevipermc Wrote: [ -> ]Went eyeballing a couple of days ago when my dad was digging his garden to put a pipe in and found a saw file,marble,1980 half penny (they don't make them anymore so a cool find) and a mystery arrow tip-shaped object

Can't believe it!

Sorry I mucked up the first pic
Good eye Viper! Check and see if that arrowhead shaped thing is magnetic. If it is it could be and Iron arrow point and if it isn't, it could be a bronze arrow point. Wonderful gift from you grandparents btw!!

Ed
(06-12-2016 12:03 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Good eye Viper! Check and see if that arrowhead shaped thing is magnetic. If it is it could be and Iron arrow point and if it isn't, it could be a bronze arrow point. Wonderful gift from you grandparents btw!!

Ed

Thanks! Will try the magnet on the arrowhead-thing! Its very small (about 3cm long) so is small for an arrow but I guess anythings possible! (Btw it's a 1735 not 1755 as I said before so 20 years older! 271 years old! And it's a half penny) Gl and hh!
Wow what a gift found by your grandparents.  And nice surface finds
Very cool all around, congratulations
Reference URL's