Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: I haven't forgot about you guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted to let you all know that I haven't forgot about you. Life has thrown some curve balls my way and I'm desperately trying to get back on track. It's not easy, but hopefully I'll get there soon. Take care folks.
Hope things work themselves out for the best medic . We will see you on your return till then do what is needed. Peace brother
Gotta do what you can do Relic. Good luck and hope everything works out for you!

Ed
I've had some experience with life's curve balls lately. Not the kind of place you want to be. Best wishes to you and hope to see you back real soon.
You better not! I been busy too and when I do get to go, nothing. Geez. Hope your missing in action would not last long unless you intend it that way. Good luck, and nice to know your thinking of us. Happy
Hey Chris, I hope things get better soon and you're well. I'm sure things will work out for the best soon enough. Take it easy man
Zach
Reference URL's