Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Colonial coppers and a FUGIO! !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hit my go to cellar hole since the owner moved a bit of dirt around. Who knew one bucket load of dirt would be so target rich! Nabbed a couple KG III's, a KG II, some button and a Fugio Chain cent! !! I'm pretty stoked! I'm not sure which variety, so any help with that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks alot for looking guys and as always, HH!

[Image: 14663789367320_zpsszvvnnyb.jpg]

[Image: 14663789946181_zpsgpmi6vvu.jpg]

[Image: 14663790198790_zpszhcrqxry.jpg]
GREAT finds Relic! I told you I would have moved the dirt for him!! Chuckle I have no idea about a chain cent but fabulous find! Glad to see you could make it back out swinging. Very happy to see you post!

Ed
Awesome find!

Can't tell which variety w/o being able to see the rays though

congrats = outstanding find no matter Yes

BeerBeer
I really can't tell either. When it was still fresh from the dirt, it looked like a type A. It's hard to tell now, but im still pretty stoked!
Happy to see you were able to get back to the cellar hole. I was sure you'd find good stuff among the moved soil and I'll bet there is more just waiting for you.
Congrats man! Glad you could get out there and find such a sweet and rare find! You deserve it.
Keep at it and HHYesYes
Awesome!YesYesYesYesYes
Congratulations on the awesome finds! That is a bunch to be stoked! Thank you for sharing, and hope you find more.
Very cool find! Congratulations! I always wanted to find a Chain Cent.....no matter what she is a beauty for sure.
Wow a fugio cent hope my day comes with one of those .. That's to cool what you find in the moved soil.. Keep it up and thanks fir this postBeer
Reference URL's