Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #34>36!!!! MERC MADNESS!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(06-21-2016 08:25 AM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]Your research and efforts in the field are paying off in a great way and the silver totals keep on adding up.  You must have quite a collection by now. I keep expecting to see you hit one of those caches that Tony was asking about.

Man Shade, that's been a dream of mine for awhile now! As I'm swinging through the woods I keep thinking to myself, "Come on silver spill!", "Where's that mason jar full of Morgans?", and last but not least, "Remember the GOLD signals!!".

I'm due Shade and the way I hunt, my philosophy sort of, is if you "Think" it may be there, it probably is and all you have to do is find it. I almost never go detecting without the expectation of finding something either very interesting or of value. And that's everyone's perspective I know but I make it a "Mindset".

Although I will say this: If I find a mason's jar full of Gold Eagle's, you all may only see just one! Chuckle Bandit

The general public has no idea what's out there. We do! Yes

Ed/ODF
Nice collection of earlier Mercs! Good going sir!!
Sweet triplets Ed..  Boy you don't mess around with the silver count do ya... Keep going myfriend Yes
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's