Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Sweet car and some extras
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all, these are finds from about a week ago and the only time I've been able to get out since the 1785 reale like a month ago! It's from a demolished mid 1800s property. I tried the drive way and the foundation and also a field with just grass next to it. The property had an extreme amount of debris and trash it's insane! I ended up using both the at pro and the g2+. The g2+ won me over at this site for sure.

I ended up with the toy car, a button, a watch winder, a unknown and another unknown that says certified makers number, not transferable..anyone know what it is? Also not pictured is two wheats, 2 nickles(1956 oldest), 2 quarters + a Canadian quarter(first), 2 dimes and some pennies and a piece of a clay pipe!

Definitely learning how to pick out the high signals now, for sure.
******** If anyone has any info on the car or the makers number thing let me know! ******
Thanks and hh
Zach
Heart The car! That looks like a fun hunt. It's great to see you got out to dirt fish.
GL & HH
Pat
That's a fine hunt, Zach; and the car takes the prize. I think it's the most interesting one I've seen. Curious to find out about the unknown with "certified....." on it.
The car is awesome from the title I was thinking hot wheels car but wow what a nice surprise. No clue on the unknowns.
I usually leave all my good condition Hotwheels or Matchbox finds on a picnic table for some other kid to enjoy, but THAT ONE IS A KEEPER! Nice find!!!

Ed
Thanks everyone!
I believe the car is a cast iron 1920s ford model T! Idk if it's a reproduction or a original or what. Any advice is greatly appreciatedYesYes
Man that car is Bad ass! !! That would be the focal point in the display for sure. The watch winder is a great find too!
Nice finds zach = love the car

can you clean out the under side and see if there's a maker's mark in it plz?

My guess is a tootsie toy car from the 20s era
Thanks Chris, I'd really like to get a display cabinet like you have one day! Maybe next year when I have some more finds Tongue

MRH, I'll clean out the inside with a tooth brush tomorrow and let you know. I briefly looked for one inside but didn't see anything. But then again I didn't have much light and it was for like 15 seconds.

The only cleaning I really did was only with a toothpick so far.

Thanks again
You are one lucky man, those are some neat finds. That old car would make my day, congratulations
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's