Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 1700's coppers and a FUGIO!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dang!! Nice digs!! coppers popping out like zinc pennies in the park!!

Congrats!
G-R-E-A-T  Job on some NICE Recoveries!!
CRAPPERS!!! A Fugio is a R-A-R-E find! Don't see many of them posted, and regardless of condition, just to dig one is an outstanding feat Yes I'd love to put that on the banner, RM Happy

Just send me a photo please, in either dug condition or after cleaning, and I'll get'r up there. Congrats, bud. That's such a rare find, it's not even on my bucket list Chuckle
Is it just me or is this an older video that just showed up as a new post ? Those are some big coppers! Nice Video also thanks for posting it.
Hey CladJunky. I posted this in June, and was bumped up by another member. I've been among the missing lately...I'll try to make a regular appearance now that things are starting to slow down
(11-30-2016 09:29 PM)Cladjunky Wrote: [ -> ]Is it just me or is this an older video that just showed up as a new post ? Those are some big coppers! Nice Video also thanks for posting it.

As on virtually all forums, if there's an older thread, and someone replies to it a month, year or decade later, the new reply brings the topic back up to the front page, as it is considered relevant again due to the updated comment.
Reference URL's