Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 6-26-16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys!  Yesterday I went to the farm #1 went with my cousin who is new to the hobby.  I sold him my bh cheap, we discuss two part hunts dirt and rats. Rats are fast he got none and I got one with bb gun. Detected a bit there also didn't find much at all but I wasn't gridding or anything,  more wandering around did get this 1895ih was a fun few hours.. 
    Had to visit a aunt I haven't seen in many years, great visit,,  so I head back to the camp and want to detect just a little more before supper go up to the field still looking for gold (no luck) but did get a deep 87-90 signal did about 8inches down and I see big coin no reeded edge and slightly green.. Shocked I found a 1827 largie.. I say was a great day...  Hope you enjoyed and HAPPY HUNTING [attachment=8509][attachment=8510][attachment=8511][attachment=8512]
Nice catch on the 27 LC and the IH! That rat shooting down on the farm sounds like a blast!

Ed/ODF
Great finds , the largies are like hens teeth up my way only ever found one. I know the Indians were here , found a few more of those , but they must have mostly moved to the reservation. 
   I haven't shot at rats in a long time , as long as it's not near my house that sounds like fun.
  GL & HH
Pat
Nice digs there Scott.
Cool old coppers, congratulations!
Reference URL's