Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Found a silver ring today and a bunch of change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all, not getting out much these dry days but last night it really rained here in NJ.
I hit a tennis court and detected along the fence. I just had to try my new 6 inch coil and it works well.
I was able to pull up a bunch of clad and an old silver ring probably from the 60's.

Good luck out there!
Ahhhhh.... I love those big thick 925'rs!!! Nice catch Big T!

Ed
Nice ring. Good to see someone's getting out been hot here in Missouri or raining every time I have time to get out. Work keeps me busy so haven't been out in a while.
Nice catch BigT!.  Like Redd said, it's nice to see someone posting finds on the forum again; been mighty quiet lately.
Thanks guys.

It was good to finally get out. But that is probably over now, the sun will be back out tomorrow and dry us out some more. And it has been pretty breezy as well and that also dries things up.
Congratulations on the fatty! Glad you liked the new coil and was able to take it for a spin. Thanks for sharing and good luck going forward.
Thanks [/i]Updownup - yeah the six inch is cool.
Big T that is a great looking ring man Yes that would have made my day..
Thanks Scott
Interesting looking ring!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's