Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Got a PM from NjNyDigger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got a PM from Joe but I have no way of replying, forwarding or even composing a new reply/message to him?!?  Any help appreciated!
That's right. You need to have some activity on the site to be able to access all the features (like PMs).
After you get a few posts you will be able to do that Wink
After I started this thread I read the post by Joe and this part jumped out!
Guess I need to post more to be able to respond to you Joe! Yes
What is the minimum to be able to use PMs?
I will try to be more active here guys!

Quote:3. Forum functions like PM's and other tools, are again, a privilege. In order to utilize these functions, you will need to hit certain posting milestones. While the milestones to enjoy the forum functions will not be as steep as for earning gear, or for participating in contests, it will still take some effort, and is being done to prompt more activity. Don't have the time to post, you say? Then you wouldn't have the time to use the PM feature or other tools, so there should be no complaints. 
(06-29-2016 09:49 AM)gilden Wrote: [ -> ]That's right. You need to have some activity on the site to be able to access all the features (like PMs).
After you get a few posts you will be able to do that Wink

I get that Gil, it is just that Joe sent me a PM I am unable to respond to what he was asking.  As I said I will try to be more active here.  I am a moderator on my main detecting forum and that takes up allot of my computer time.
I can only imagine the time it takes to run sites like these.

Good Luck and a tip of the hat to all that do!!
I will PM him for you
(07-01-2016 11:31 AM)Sven TreasureLinx Wrote: [ -> ]I will PM him for you

Thanks Sven but we have been in contact thru e-mail.

Did you find out if you are in fact banned over at Dankowski's?
Haven't had any response from the forum team. But, did see a response to your posting about creating drama, no further response on that point needed.
Sven ,
Did you have any luck getting a response with the e-mail address I sent you?
Off topic, but I really love your avatar and name SeabeeRon. Hits close to home, as the high school I went to was Simonds High and our sports teams were "The Seabees" Happy
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's