Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Last three hunts - 46-52 SFY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now that the shows are over, I have gotten out for three short hunts, now that its 112 out I have to go real early and be done by 10:00 am. Found 24 wheats - 18-57, 7 silver dimes ( oldest a 1920 merc) a few tokens and foreign coins, 1975 dog license and an old lighter from Austria. Thanks for lookin!  P.S. Going to an old wagon trail for forth of july hunt, can't wait!
Nice couple of hunts Leo. Looks like you're taking up right where you left off before the shows. 112 degrees is hard to comprehend. When it hits 90 here (plus the humidity) we are ready to pack it in. Do you ever hunt at night to avoid the heat?
Wow Leo fantastic finds for a couple hunts.. Thanks for sharing
Terrific looking finds, congratulations - stay cool. I heard that only the tourists go out in Vegas this time of the year
Congratulations leo, stay cool and drink a lot of water.
Damn dude! Congrats on #52! What's your wheat count at now? I'll guess 372! Congrats again. Really like the lighter tooYesYes
Nice wheat harvest !  Throw in the silver and that is a sweet couple of hunts.
Is the lighter silver plated , it just looks like it came out of the ground so clean.
  I am looking forward to seeing your post about the July fourth hunt.
Pat
Congrats on the seven silvers! You were doing lots over in Vegas yet? SOunds like an interesting trip on the Fourth! Good luck to you! Remember those gold signals!

Ed
Reference URL's