Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Has anyone seen that Silver hit 20 bucks today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Wow was I surprised that silver hit 20 dollars today in after market trading. Copper scrap is at 2.22 a lb and gold is around 1340!
Yes. Been watching it since last Monday.
Silver Price Per Ounce $20.43 $0.85 spot change keeping an eye on it looking for a time to sell off the scape silver found over the last few years.
It has been a nice move and I hope it continues as it's now crowding 22 , but alas , I fear it means little when it is just overseas trading and our markets are not open until Tuesday when they will probably slap those commodities around like a red headed step child.
If you think the Fed bankers do not control spot prices , you are not thinking.
Been watching gold spot for a while and silver too. I've got a little bit of gold to sell but wanting to hold out till it tops the 1500 mark. I haven't been able to detect lately due to various reasons but I'm still keeping an eye on things. I don't post much but I'm on here looking every day.
I probably look at these things too often but I like it better than the news these days
It' s got me eyeing my silver and thinking about selling...
Pat
Always wanted to get into precious metals...maybe one day when I have extra $$$
Zach, you are in it now that you metal detect.
You will find copper, brass, aluminum and of course silver and gold. It adds up quickly.
I'll give silver credit for hanging in there today. They had to slap it down 3 times to curb the enthusiasm and it may still rally in the pm. Gold held it's own. With silver up nearly 20% since the first of the year I suspect short term profit taking will vex any big moves for the foreseeable future.
If you have cash or good detecting sites continue to accumulate.Yes
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's