Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: SMALL CLUB HUNT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey gang and HAPPY 4TH..did a six hour hunt yesterday with five club members..not much found but a lot of trash from fair parking  .worked my tail off for silver #34 62 Canadian dime and my first Canadian silver.. Also got a 1884 IH, flat button ,huge tire gauge, and a small badge cleaned up and shows nothing... 
Happy safe hunting guys and thank you for looking...[attachment=8551]
Good to see ya getting out there with the club. Its great things are still going well for you and the club. The Yale lock is my favorite. Congrats on #34 too! Best of luck and HH
Happy to see you and the club doing well together. Organizing the club and showing folks how to enjoy detecting in the right way says a lot about you and also does a lot to make others look on detecting favorably. It may open doors for you in the future.
Good to get out with folks, it makes it more enjoyable, congratulations
It's great that you got out with the club , group hunts are a lot  of fun.
That looks like a Schrader tire gauge , great find.
HH
Pat
Congrats on the first Canadian silver! Plus IH, flat button, etc. It was a nice hunt well worth you efforts. Glad you and members got out to swing. Happy belated 4th too.
Congrats on #35 Scott! And your first Canadian silver! As I've said, when you dig up a variety of things it makes the hunt so much more worthwhile. Glad you were able to get out with the club. Detectorists, pro or hobby in this neck of the woods, are like Ian Fleming characters.

Ed
Reference URL's