Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Rowena ravenclaw!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Cassandra and I got a new kitten recently. She's a devil kitten. But she's very sweet as well! Not having any play mates she thinks me and cassandra are her play toys...attacking us with claws out 75% of the day! Attacking us when we sleep...lol. I ended up making her a play stand with PVC and cord which she likes and got her cat nip mouses so she's not as crazy with us. Anyone want a free kitten? Haha Tongue
Anyone who likes kitties and gives them a good home is a friend of mine forever. You and Cassandra are special folks and the classy little Rowena is lucky to have found you.
Very cool. I had cat and dogs pets when I was a boy.
Enjoy
Haha thanks tom! This is our 3rd kitten adoption. Some time in the future we'd like to get a pup! But only kittens for now...and sadly she's the last! 3 is enough!
Tony, we have a farm basically. Lol
Freaking awesome Zach.  That's one cute kitty and will be a loving pet for many years to comeHappy
Love cats! Own a dog. No cats. Cute Kitten Zach. Then they grow up and sleep all day. No Course so do the dogs.

Ed
Nice addition to the family. I like all kinds of animals, even if I only have two dogs now. Good luck on training that cat. Most maintain a certain level of wildness which makes them interesting.
Cute!
   I was never much into cats ( always a dog guy) , but the kids begged so hard that I gave in. We got a kitten that fell into the bathtub a couple of times and the toilet three times, and being not so much into cats I knicknamed him "stupid". That name stuck with the kids and now we have Stupid the cat . He really bonded with me and now I look forward to coming home and having him meet me and jump up on my lap to be petted.
   Do they always pick the person who is least interested in them as their favorite , my Dad hates cats , but they all seem to want to rub up against his leg.
   I don't think I would tolerate the claw attacks when I was sleeping as well as you do.
Yep, cat nip drives them BONKERS. Invest in a good scratching post, or, in the least, one of those cheap corrugated cardboard scratching mats, if you like your furniture rip free. It's a cat's natural reflex to want to scratch at damn near anything, and short of getting them declawed (which borders on being inhumane), a store bought scratching toy will prevent a lot of household damage.

Joe
I've heard that a cats' favorite breakfast food is "Mice Crispies".
Could it be true?
RJ Hi
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's