Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: nice story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Check out this link for a nice read.http://www.wral.com/wendell-veteran-reun.../15828722/
That is a nice story. I think I would have just mailed it after calling to make sure I had the right guy.
Pat
Indeed, it was a nice thing to do. They have a special bond now. I would have had to mail it too. Thanks for the link.
Great story! If I had the extra cash and wanted to visit the states I'd visit and give it by hand. Makes it so much more special. Thanks for sharing YesYes
Great story.
That is flipping excellent! A live member of what is called the greatest generation has a piece of his service and history back, simply because of a young detectorist in Italy, on the other side of the world, who knows and respects what those men did for him.

FLIPPING EXCELLENT!

Ed
(07-05-2016 05:29 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]That is flipping excellent! A live member of what is called the greatest generation has a piece of his service and history back, simply because of a young detectorist in Italy, on the other side of the world, who knows and respects what those men did for him.

FLIPPING EXCELLENT!

Ed

As usual , well said Ed !  That greatest generation is disappearing fast , it is nice to see one member of it get something so wonderful.
Pat
Reference URL's