Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Sunday Funday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My friend Mel came out from Cali to do some detecting with me. We went to one of my old house lots in north Vegas. My first signal was a 58-D wheat then I found part of a golden bracelett. I thought it might be gold? Then I found the other half with the marking on it. Gold plated sterling (925 Thai) weighs 27 grams. Then I found silver #53 - 29 merc and a 29 wheat in same hole. Also a couple tokens an a Ike dollar. 22 wheats total. Mel found his oldest dime ever - a 1920. Thanks for lookin!
What a nice harvest of wheats. That Ike dollar must have screamed when you found it , almost to the point of looking like an overload.
   Mercs are one of my favorite coin designs. 
Congrats to your buddy on his oldest coin find.
Pat
Damn dude that's great. Congrats on #53! The dollar is awesome! Congrats to Mel on his oldest dime. Glad ya had a good time!
Leo, congratulations on #53 and the cool dollar coin too.
Cool finds Leo and congrats on #53!

Can't beat those lots my friend!

Ed
Good hunt with your buddy Leo. Looks like you've got the wheat finding technique down pat. Nice silver and too bad the bracelet wasn't all gold as you first thought.  But still a great recovery.
Always nice to get out with a friend and have a good day detecting. Stay cool!!!
Great stuff Leo.. Those lots seem to always pay off for you  ..
very nice finds.  they must have made your day.
Reference URL's