Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Some good news
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well said Ed. Also my apologies to viper for not offering some advice along these lines.
Pat
(07-10-2016 07:24 PM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]That is Great News Viper! I know you been wanting one for some time now. I'm happy for you and can't wait to see your finds. I bet you're still hunting or sleeping from being wore out. Happy

Thanks! I was still hunting,im about to take pics right now but nothing special, I'm so glad I got it but now I'm all filled up on weekends with outings and stuff that I don't have much (I might get a bit done) time to detect,i will savour every minute! I only have a permission for the beach (everywhere in the UK) and a little farm I know of but I'm trying to get more!!!

(07-11-2016 12:34 AM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations and the best to you of both skill and luck. Now that you have real machine,  I want you to know that you have to dig every signal. This is the only way that you will be able to know what your machine is telling you. And it will be tough. You will get discouraged. You will even get really pissed off. But keep on digging. Every signal. Because if you wish to be a true detectorist, you must never give up, you must never falter. When the time comes where you and the machine become somewhat one, well then Viper, you will know it, and you will rejoice in the finds you thought would never come true.

Take my word for it. You become a detectorist through the sheer will of the knowledge that  there is discovery that's out there.

And it is there!

HAPPY HUNTING  Viper!

Ed/ODF

I will,odf! Thank you for the kind advice and I had one of those 'darn it' feelings when I took ages digging a hole then found a can high up in the wall of the hole! I will carry on and I've already fallen in love with the detector!!!!

(07-11-2016 08:05 AM)Digsit Wrote: [ -> ]Well said Ed. Also my apologies to viper for not offering some advice along these lines.
Pat

I agree,but there's nothing wrong with not writing a 300 page essay on 'the complete guide to beginning metal detecting'! Happy Thanks!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's