Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Some good news
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I finally got a good detector!!! The Garrett ace 200i! Will be out tomorrow detecting so shall show the finds!
That really is some good news Viper. I've been wondering where you were lately. Here's hoping you find lots of interesting items. Get some pics up for us to see and tell us how you like your new detector.
(07-09-2016 07:36 AM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]That really is some good news Viper. I've been wondering where you were lately. Here's hoping you find lots of interesting items. Get some pics up for us to see and tell us how you like your new detector.

Thanks! Bet you can't guess how I got it!(it even says on here that it's my birthday!) Will post the finds and may even go out with it in a few minutes!
Well then, Happy Birthday too! What a way to celebrate ---- a brand new detector! Get out and find something nice and then have cake and ice cream to finish off your big day. I'm guessing ice cream is a big part of birthdays there too as it is here in the states. My favorite is coffee ice cream and German chocolate cake--how about you. I was in a real hurry to get outside and clean up storm damage this morning so I missed your birthday note-sorry.
Happy bday viper and I'm glad to finally see you've got yourself a detector! It's been a long ways but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. Best of luck out there and be patient!
Enjoy YesYesBeerBeer
(07-09-2016 10:49 AM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]Well then, Happy Birthday too! What a way to celebrate ---- a brand new detector! Get out and find something nice and then have cake and ice cream to finish off your big day. I'm guessing ice cream is a big part of birthdays there too as it is here in the states. My favorite is coffee ice cream and German chocolate cake--how about you. I was in a real hurry to get outside and clean up storm damage this morning so I missed your birthday note-sorry.

My favourite is salted caramel ice cream and chocolate cheesecake! The site I am going to is snettisham beach,well known for many gold 'torcs' being found there- I know what you're thinking,i don't know what they are either,but look up snettisham on Wikipedia and it'll show you some,so I'm going somewhere that has a chance to give up something really,really good!

(07-09-2016 11:55 AM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Happy bday viper and I'm glad to finally see you've got yourself a detector! It's been a long ways but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. Best of luck out there and be patient!
Enjoy YesYesBeerBeer

Thanks,zach! I will be patient!... maybe... nah! I'm not too good at being patient but I'll try!
Happy birthday! Let us know how the the new detector works. Those of us who don't have much time to detect lately need to see the finds posts to get a dirt fishing fix.
GL & HH
Pat
(07-09-2016 06:03 PM)Digsit Wrote: [ -> ]Happy birthday! Let us know how the the new detector works. Those of us who don't have much time to detect lately need to see the finds posts to get a dirt fishing fix.
GL & HH
Pat

Thanks,just about to go!
That is Great News Viper! I know you been wanting one for some time now. I'm happy for you and can't wait to see your finds. I bet you're still hunting or sleeping from being wore out. Happy
Congratulations and the best to you of both skill and luck. Now that you have real machine, I want you to know that you have to dig every signal. This is the only way that you will be able to know what your machine is telling you. And it will be tough. You will get discouraged. You will even get really pissed off. But keep on digging. Every signal. Because if you wish to be a true detectorist, you must never give up, you must never falter. When the time comes where you and the machine become somewhat one, well then Viper, you will know it, and you will rejoice in the finds you thought would never come true.

Take my word for it. You become a detectorist through the sheer will of the knowledge that there is discovery that's out there.

And it is there!

HAPPY HUNTING Viper!

Ed/ODF
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's