Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Another Sunday funday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Went to some more north Vegas lots with my friend Jim. We had to go at 5:30 am, get to the lot around 6 am and detect till 10:30 am. By 10:30 its 95 out and the sun is burning. The lot is a empty plot of land that had up to ten homes on it. Found silvers #54 - #56,found a Arizona one cent tax token, found 14 wheats - 36-56, found a tactical light mount for a AR-15, a brass lock cover, 1956 Nevada hotel token, 1922 Thomas Walker belt buckel, woman of the moose pin and finished with a $25.00 Cromwell pocker chip. Thanks for lookin!
Damn Leo! You must have a ton of wheats by now. Ever get a vdb? Sweet silvers too! Liking the lock pad and $25 chip too Yes
You are right Zach---Leo is a wheat finding machine! There's a lesson in Leo's numbers though. When you dig that many wheats, there are bound to be other good targets like silvers and jewelry to be discovered. He has shown that consistently.

What are you doing up at 3:00 AM Zach? I'm passing out meds to the wife and can't get back to sleep so easily. Just checking out TC, weather, news , etc. I'll be a zombie the rest of the day.
What a great hunt , I can't decide what my favorite find in this lot is. 
  Is the Cromwell still open ( I know very little about Las Vegas) , even if it isn't still open , it's a great find , but how often do you dig up 25 bucks in one plug.
   Your hunts are always great , I look forward to your next post.
Pat
Zachbl92 - I have a ten gallon bucket full of wheats, about 200 lbs. Wish it was silver! But still no 1909 S V.D.B. yes the Cromwell is still open.
Leo I can't get out of bed that early, too lazy.....
Congratulations on terrific finds, love the old tokens, cool stuff. For sure
Love that buckle Leo Yes

Good hunt!

BeerBeer
Always love the silver Leo!! Great hunt! And that AR aftermarket stuff, geez, don't they know to do a tightening routine after every outing!! The thing will rattle itself to pieces.

Ed
really every sunday is so much funday.Even i think every day is likely to be fun day.
{url=http://www.alladsclassified.com} Top Ten classified website{/url}
Freaking awesome Leo..  Those lots dementia always pay off for you. Bunch of great finds congrats Beer
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's