Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Holy Crap Batman - more coin machine finds!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Holy crap, I hit a good load today at a coin machine. I had to get some stuff on the honey do list - so I sailed by a coin machine and came up with about $1.20 in change - one coin is a 1958 D Roosevelt dime (yikes, I love it) and a rolled penny that says The Franklin Institute with a locomotive on it.
Funny, I can't detect but I can look see and get lucky...no brag... just a small smile on my face today.
Tony, you are one lucky Dude! That's an incredible streak on the eye-balled silver items. I sure hope you're buying lottery tickets now.
On the other hand, if you've got a secret method of knowing when to hit the coin machines, it's time to fess up. Your friends want to share in the wealth!  Good eye BigT, good eye!
I showed my kids the check the coin machine trick thinking they would get a kick out of it. They mocked me for finding 21 cents in clad. I don't think I will show them my finds from this morning at the park ( it was a penny less than that).
   Great finds Tony!Yes
Pat
Man your killing those coin machines. And to find silver also!!!!!
I only know of one machine in my general hood and it's always empty!! So Eagle Eye goes out to you Big T!! And a silver to boot!! Great catch!

Ed
Thanks guys, I know it's just dumb luck. But these days folks probably don't care about one offs. The dime goes unnoticed or unwanted.
(07-13-2016 03:44 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Funny, I can't detect but I can look see and get lucky...no brag... just a small smile on my face today.

Nice score on the silver Yes Why can't you detect?

Joe
Dirt is rock hard
A find is a find. I have never seen one those machines. But, I know we have them my son told me about their locations. I know I will be checking the rejects. Because that is what BigTony would do and sometimes he walks away with a grin!
Too funny, don't be disappointed if at first you don't find stuf, it comes when you least expect it. In my opinion it is only a piece of the metal detecting puzzle
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's