Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Short Beach hunt this evening
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I had a little less then 90 minutes to beach hunt this evening. The wife and her friend went to a hair dresser near a Staten Island beach. The humidity was low so I went.
When I got there I went straight to the towel line - due to time constraint and high tide.
The people didn't want to leave the beach even though it was hot as hell out and the life guards are on duty until 6 pm.
I was lucky enough to pick up a Tungsten wedding ring, no big deal, right. Darn thing has some pitting on the inside and a Canadian mark. I didn't know they weren't made here in the US.
Got some pocket change - just about buck and a half. Still - it was fun and I am happy that I have something to post.
No brag, just enjoying the beach part of the puzzle.
Hopefully it was a little cooler this evening. Hey another time out is more in the bank.
Nice finds, a ring makes it exciting no matter what it is made of. Clad is always welcome too. Glad you got to go and you did well for 90 mins.
That was 90 minutes well spent.love the ring.
Looks like you had a real nice hunt Tony. I wish I lived close enough to a beach to do a quick search like that. It would be a good alternative to the baked summer dirt everywhere else.  Bet your heart skipped a beat when you first saw the ring.
Thanks guys, it was fun. It beats waiting in hair salon.
There is never much on this beach because there are no concessions stands. Being that the forth of July just passed that must have helped the activity level a bit.
Great to see you could get out Big T! Love that ring too!

Ed
Thanks Ed, yeah it felt good to get out and dig some targets.
Not ti shabby for 90 minutes.. Sweet I say
Hit and run.....ha ha , thanks Scott
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's