Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Double Holy Cow Batman!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I can't dig them out of the ground but plenty of folks are turning in coins lately and I am very lucky to hit it just right. Today I strolled down to another grocery store to pick up some eggs and veggies. There were two folks changing in their coins. So I shopped and then went back and got about seventy three cents as keepers, two pennies were toast. There was a 1964 Roosevelt and a 1942 Mercury dime, so I say Double Holy Cow Batman! No brag just happy.

Good luck to all who get out
NICE!! You're racking them silvers up and getting the chores done!! Way too hot here to detect. Too hot to work too but there's always the backup of fixing the irrigation system on weeks like this!!!

Ed
Tony you are leading a charmed life and you are definitely on a roll. While everyone else is not able to hunt because of the heat, here's BigT finding silvers in an air conditioned store while taking care of business! Nice.
Ed, cool thanks and yes it is way to hot to detect. I say two construction sites, they scrapped the ground on one and dug up a lawn on another but it is just too hot for the timing that I have.

Shade, yeah cool. I have to keep moving and might as well try. Plenty of times I strike out and those of course don't get posted here only good finds. Same thing when I detect - when I find something good I post it.

Good luck out there if you can get out.
You've got me checking the coin counters lately , but my luck is not as good as yours.
   Great saves.
Pat
I would say that too! Wow, got folks up there with mercury dimes in their pocket change and turning them into the coinstar machines. No wonder y'all folks find some much silver. Location, location, location. Anyway, Congrats, and Happy for you BigTony! Us Southern folks would say something like you lucky Dawg!
Pat I don't mind passing on hints of the hobby - but this one is just like MD - you don't always score.

Updownup - I guess folks don't care about one offs But for us they are fun to find!
If you keep this up your silver count for the coin machine will be higher than the ones you dig up. LOL
Yeah cool, I don't mind that one Bob......
Reference URL's