Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Finally--My first Seated Half!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mark and I hit a Pony Express Stop and a really old foundation.  We both got some nice relics and I finally found my first Seated Half!! DancingDancing

In our excitement a few choice words pop out!!      Shocked

Swear  Be warned: If easily offended remember I warned you!! Swear

Awesome coin. I'll have to check out the video later
A "pretty good night", Ron?!?! I'm afraid to ask what you'd call a terrific night?!?! Tongue Confession...

I've watched this 5 times back to back already, lol. That is just supreme, Ron!

When I heard the pitch/tone on that picture frame, I thought THAT was going to be the seated! Wow. You must be elated Party

C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, what was that little thing with the clasps Mark found in the beginning of the video?

P.S. - If it's okay with you, Ron, I'd love to post the seated on our Twitter page Happy

Joe
WHOA!
Congratz on your first half seated...guess all you have to do is publicly post you haven't found one just days before Wink

Yall got some beauties, Ron!
Whats the police thing?
Also is that some sort of beer tap next to it?

-M
Exceptional find ron! you did a great job on video. I like all those cool relics you found, it must be exciting to hunt where you do because you never know what you'll find . Terrific Yes
Pretty cool that the half was minted during the last year the Pony Express was operating!
Sweet half Ron! Killer virgin site yall got, I'm jealous ! Can't wait to see what else pops up!
Reference URL's