Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hello to all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a newb that is new to metal detecting as well. Have no equipment yet but am researching options and look forward to learning from the members of this forum.  .
Welcome to the forums. Let us know what kind of detector you get and maybe someone can provides some tips. Good luck and happy hunting.
Welcome to the forum. Also check out the Classifieds you may find a good starter detector.
Hope you like it here. There are some very smart hunters on this site who can help you even before you get your detector. just post a few remarks about what kind of hunting you might be doing and if on beaches, parks, fields, etc. They will be happy to help.
Welcome aboard!  I look forward to hearing about what machine you get and seeing the great finds posts when you start using it.
Pat
Hello and welcome to the forum.. Hope your choice on a machine is swift and you get to enjoy this great hobby we share.. Feel free to ask questions to help in your new questCool
Welcome aboard from NE Ohio Bull! If you're a newbie this is the place to be. We have a great bunch of people I call "Detectorists" here and they are more than willing to help you out. Don't be shy. If you have a question, ask it in the Detectorist Lounge. You'll get responses from the fine gentleman and ladies on this site who have years of experience. Let us know of your progress toward the hobby and your thoughts on it. What do you want to hunt? What kind of machine are you thinking about? It all matters.

Ed/Ohio Dirt Fisher
Hey man! This might be one of your best bets to learn and figure out detecting. We are all personable here and will gladly answer and questions you have. Just send a pm or make a new thread! Best of luck and Happy hunting
Zach
Reference URL's