Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Bch hunt 7-16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Me and my buddy hit the beaches early. Good thing because it filled up that we did not feel comfortable hunting. I try to stay at least 20ft away from folks, more is even better.
However, when we got there it was empty. Only us, but we noticed grid marks in the sand. Somebody hit it the night before. Damn the competitions. Anyway. we walked over 10 miles of beaches. It got real hot, I found a place in the shade at tiki hut for a bite and something wet to quench my thirst. Lost my friend for a few hours too. We are going to try to prevent this in the future. At least have a check in time/zone. I had my cell phone, but he left his in the car.

We both found clad, junk jewelry and a little silver. I also give change to a little boy that swam out to me and ask what I was doing. I told him hunting for treasure. Then I told him what kind, coins and jewelry. He said if you find any coins can you give them to me. Then told me he was saving up for something to do with minecraft game. I reached in the pouch and gather good looking coins that did not need cleaning. He was a happy little boy.

I found a silver ring, with accent diamonds. haha. That's what they call those stones. My wife liked it and decided to keep it.
My friend found a silver pendant of a starfish, which he called a octopus and I started laughing. We both had a good time.
[attachment=8616]
[attachment=8618]
[attachment=8617]
It looks like you and your friend did ok.
Cool digs and great getting out, congratulations!
You are a better man than I am to stay out in the heat that long. Glad you had fun and some success. I imagine with lots of hunters and only so much beach there is a lot of competition. Do you ever have to compete side by side?
Congrats on the very nice jewelry guys! Looks like a damn good hunt to me! Keep it upYesYes
That is a great hunt , and some good karma giving some coins to the kid.
Pat
That's a good way to stay cool in this heat and have fun doing it. Nice bunch of finds! Like the generosity angle. I sometimes have little kids come up to me in the park. They ask and I say wheatie! They say what's a wheatie? Boom, they now own a wheatie!!

Ed
Great finds on a nice day with good people what better could you ask for..
It's always nice to have such a successful beach hunt! Awesome jewelry finds!
Reference URL's