Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Grants reale from June 27th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys! Sorry for the delay on sharing this but I still don't have all the pictures from my 2 day trip with James and grant in central jersey from June 26th-27th. It was a great and amazing time even though we didn't get much until the last day with only a few hours left. Grant lined up some amazing properties that ended up being filled. One of the properties lead to the last properties at a inn/farm field from 1700s which was great.
I ended up with a 1869 Indian and 1800 half cent and some buttons.
James got a few coppers and buttons and grant got his first nj state copper and his oldest silver coppers and some old buttons!
Enjoy and hh
What a great way to start my day---getting to see a spectacular find like this. Nice pic Zach; thanks for posting it for us to view. Every hunter would be thrilled to make such a score. Imagine, nearly 300 years old and in absolutely remarkable condition.
Woo hoo , I'm stoked and I didn't even find it! I love seeing people have success in our fine hobby. Colonial era silver and copper what a super hunt.
  Thanks for sharing it with us and brightening a downer of a morning.
Pat
Wow Zach that realer is amazing.. Sounds like some other great relics found and a great couple days with friends Beer
Zach, you and James are in a great area, congratulations and best of luck the next time out there. Very cool indeed

The M with a small o above it I have read that they were made in Mexico. Go get some more,.....
Nice!

Sounds like a great place to hunt Yes
First words out of my mouth were, "Son of a B%^&*", when I saw that!! Flipping nice find! As long as you don't go home empty handed, it's a great hunt!!!! And that's a whoop it up winner!

Ed
Wow you took a month to show off this Sweetness! You must of had a reason for your madness. Heck, if I would have known early I would have loaded up the truck and headed your way. Happy

You probably have gridded this area off from all directions and degrees. I bet the grass is dead from all the digging. Happy Probably looks like you sprayed roundup on a acre of land. Happy Congratulations!
Thanks guys! I'm glad you all enjoyed. I wish I had more pictures to share though!

@updown
Its only been hit once for about 3 hours so I'm sure there's plenty more to be had! Also, it is a soybean field. The lady said she didn't mind if we got her plants as she doesn't harvest them. So it was a little difficult. Next time when it's plowed I imagine some nice finds.

Thanks again allBeerYes
Zach, if you feel good enough to invite folks I would take picture for you.....ha ha ha
Do you use the Private Messages on this web site?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's