Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: SUNDAY'S HUNT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey gang at it again out here in the sweltering heat. Went Sunday with Tracey, club treasurer to my Templeton permission. Some fields are finally being hayed and giving me ground new spots to try.. 
 Set up the T2 with high sensitivity and low discrimination looking for deep targets.  Well it payed off with one of the most beautiful pins I have found. Also got a couple wheats,  1906IH , AND A TON of junk.. 
 THANKS FOR LOOKING GUYS AND HAPPYYesHappy HUNTING [attachment=8630][attachment=8631][attachment=8632]
That's a nice pin!

Congrats Yes
That is a nice pin! Yes Keep going over that area. You're cleaning it out pretty good. That'll help with the real good signals! Stay cool man! At work we have an ice machine. I take a hand towel, wet it down, fill the center with a couple big handfuls of ice, fold it up lengthwise, clip the ends with a couple of bulldog paper clips and put it over my neck. Lasts about 45 minutes but holy cow, what a difference!

Ed
Congrats on the pin! It is nice, and so is the IH. Glad you were able to get out and hunt. Be careful in the heat, but when you are hot just think about the roofers. Their shoes start melting. Sad
That pin is a real prize Scott, and along with the Indian, a nice reward for what must have been a hot day's hunting. I see what you mean about the junk. But it brings to mind a saying that you have to find the rose among the thorns. You did it with the pin.
What a great hunt , you have inspired me to brave the heat if they finally let us quit working mandatory overtime at work....
   I hope to see you posting more great finds.
Pat
Sweet pin Scott! Very nice looking and still shiny! Nice snag on the IH as well. Best of luck in the new fields YesYes
Scott, cool digs, and try to stay cool in this weather!
Nice little brooch Scott! Did you soak it in lemon juice?
(07-28-2016 02:33 PM)RelicMedic Wrote: [ -> ]Nice little brooch Scott!  Did you soak it in lemon juice?

No why. What would lemon juice do?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's