Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Ouch! #/^&! Stye.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got a long weekend planned, and planning to pound the ocean. Got this freakin stye couple days ago and it's getting worse. I might have to get a patch for the pirate look. I'll keep yall posted, hopefully have something nice to show you. I'm sure my wife & I will have some fun.Yes

[attachment=8636]
Ouch! is right Updown. Sorry for the malady. I've only had one in my life, and I sure don't want another. Hope you get better quickly. In the meantime here's a plan. Wear your pirate patch, maybe a floppy pirate hat too, or at least a bandana, and play the part. Maybe it will lead to finding some Spanish treasure washed up from a pirate hoard. Good luck matey.
Thanks shadeseeker! Hope to find some booty!
I've never had one but my wife used to get them from makeup. Did someone bare ass fart on your pillow? lmao. All joking aside, they suck! Hope you're on the mend bud!
That sucks, put some mess on it and get out there
Wowamunga!! That almost looks like what we would get when bitten on the eyelid by a black gnat while fishing on the Susquehanna years ago. Hope you got better. Those suckers are a real a%$ ache to deal with.

Ed
Wow, that was a surprise. Looks nasty, but I gotcha beat...

Got a case of pink eye about 4 years ago. Never had it, didn't know too much about it, etc. Anywho...

My eye kept getting bigger, redder, and oozing pus by the second. Finally relented and went to an eye doctor. A real character. A fat jew who wore a kilt in his office! Nice fella though. After examining my eye, he says to me; "Well, you win the prize. That is the worst case of pink eye I've ever seen in 35 years of practice."

My eye was essentially swollen shut, and it literally looked like I was beaten to a pulp by Mike Tyson. Not knowing it is HIGHLY contagious, I actually went to have my glasses cleaned a few days prior to going to the doctor.

The guy behind the counter is looking over my glasses, and then glances up at me...

"Do you have pink eye?"

"Not sure, I haven't been to the doctor but I believe I do."

He tosses the glasses on the counter like they were a ticking time bomb, and says...

"You should NOT be in here. Pink eye is VERY contagious. I CANNOT clean these, sir!"

Well, I did the only thing I thought to be logical...I tried going to the Optician at Target! Walk in and was sputtering around as to not let people see my eye, when a youngish gal walks over to me, and says...

"Do you have pink eye?"

"I think I do, but I'm not sure. I came to see the eye doctor."

"Well, I think you do have pink eye, and you SHOULDN'T be in here."

I felt like I had the plague. It was like a scene straight out of Seinfeld or Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Hope you're better by now, Up. I'll try to post a photo of my swollen eye if I can find it.

Joe
The old wives tale is that if you pee in the road you'll get a sty in your eye , so find a gas station or Mickey d's TongueTongueTongue.
   That looks painful , I hope it heals fast. Embrace the pirate look and find some  Spanish cobs or dabloons matey! 
Pat
Reference URL's