Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hello All
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, I finally got into detecting almost four years ago. As of now the main machines I am using are the Teknetics G2+, Makro Racer 2, and the Detech Chaser.
I mostly relic hunt but like coins as well. My favorite targets to dig are anything Colonial. I started a Facebook detecting group almost two years ago and it has grown to over 2500 members, I was very leary about it at first, but I really ended up enjoying it and it really helps me stay connected to the hobby when I cannot dig because of work, weather, family etc.
Thanks for checking out my post, HH
Spaceport welcome aboard. We look forward to hearing your stories and seeing those finds. We have other members sharing wonderful colonial coins and relics here. Please click on the banner above or search the archives for blood pumping stories and videos. Good luck and Happy hunting.
Hello Spaceport and welcome to our group. I hope you like it here--it's a very friendly place to hang out. Good mix of seasoned and newer hobbyists with varied interests. We would love to see what you're finding. Colonial items are featured here quite often, so you should feel right at home.
Thank you both, I do not have a ton of Colonial finds but do have some from very public areas local to me....this buckle is my favorite find to date, I've posted this in a lot of places and no one has been able to give it a proper ID. 
Best guesses have been baby shoe buckle and womans hat buckle,  age had been guessed at 1720's to 1790's what do y'all think as far as what kind of buckle and age? Is is approximately an inch and a half long and 3/4 of an inch in width.
[attachment=8638]
That's a very interesting buckle for sure Spaceport, and sadly I have no info for you, completely out of my experience. But if you post it under "Show and Tell", I'd be willing to bet that some of our diggers will give you a pretty good guess. Nice find!
Hello and welcome spaceport from colonial Massachusetts. I also am a colonial hunter and occasionally coined shooting.  Look forward to your posts...Beer
Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio Spaceport! Glad to have you on board!

Ed/ODF
Reference URL's