Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Silver drought ends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rain and end my silver drought ended today. Went up the camp field for about 40 minutes after a rain shower. Detected from the playground at a angle towards the road did a total of four passes. In a area loaded with iron I hear a sweet sound and it's running from 82-89 so I'm thinking silver.. Did my plug and the dirt is like powder. Rain isn't making its way through the roots.get down around 8 or so inches and pop out a totally mangled barber some. Got it back to the camp and used some wood to make it look like a coin again.. Picture shown is fresh from the ground.  Happy hunting gang be safe
[attachment=8640]
[attachment=8641]
It's awesome you got to get out , finding silver at the bottom of the hole is a great bonus.
  Thanks for sharing it with us.
Pat
Congrats on the silver! Glad you broke the drought and thanks for sharing. Gl hh!
Sweet, love those cool dimes
I hear ya on the dry ground. Dryer than a popcorn fart here too. We'll, if you're gonna find a silver, a Barber is a great one to find, regardless of condition!
Congrats on ending the drought!! Yes I'd take one that was eaten by 2 lawn mowers. Been out since Friday about 2 hours a day and I'm piling up wheats and clad and little else!!

Ed
Reference URL's