Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Beaching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey folks still here at the beach with wife and detector. Got a tungsten and 14k ring. Plus cheap earring and bracelet. Hopefully more to come. But not complaining.
[attachment=8643]
[attachment=8644]
[attachment=8645]
Leisure time with the wife is good , but detecting and finding gold is even better.
Pat
Cool beans Yes

Beer
Cool, congratulations!
Well done! Looks like you had a great day out, and nailing 2 rings makes it that much sweeter!!
Really good results for the beach hunt Updown. And not one but two rings! Looks like the equipment problems you had earlier weren't a problem. Hope you get back out today and score more great  finds.
Absalutely great stuff man.. Congrats on the gold. Can't wait till I get to find gold..
Congrats on the rings and all the neat stuff Up! Love that 14K!! Yes Thought I had a winner today. Solid 10-06/07. Turned out to be three stacked jeffs, 4 inches down. Rats!!

Ed
Thanks guys, finished it off with another ring, it was deep missing the stone has no marking other than juicy. Feels and looks like gold. But I will have to test. Jury is still out on the 12 x 10 coil, some environments it did well, others were unstable. When it really got bad I had ran on that battery for about ten hours and also changed beach which had more wave action. Do many changes to pin point it acting up. It even seem like the sound was different on the wet sand. Little confused. Also got a belly charm, not pictured.

Hope everyone gets to enjoy the hunt.
[attachment=8649]
[attachment=8650]
Reference URL's