Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Finally stole an hour to detect and what did I get
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What did I get , 33 cents and soaked , I had been out for not even a half hour and we got a downpour.
   We need the rain , but detecting time has been at a premium , I hope more people get out and give us some finds to look at.
HH
PatHappy
Oh man buddy glad to hear you got to swing that cool and dig a few holes..sucks that ya got dumped on even if you need the rain.. 
 On the posting I got youChuckleBeer
Told my wife we had enough rain last night so I should get out and hunt this afternoon for a tiny bit of pleasure. It was overcast with some nice darker puffy clouds shielding the heat from reaching the ground. 20 minutes later the clouds opened up with a torrential downpour, haven't been out of the basement to see what's happening out there yet. maybe a bit later things will dry up just enough to go hunt....Bandit
Rain rain and more rain along with a thunderstorm, no chance of getting out.
Will try for early morning, a good spot last time was hard and dry. As long as the grass is cut will be a great place to try again Mon morn. Have off Civic Holiday here in Canada

These guys are going to get it soon, just about 1 hour north of us
[attachment=8648]
Glad ya got out. man we sure could use a little rain!!
I feel your pain bud. I'm going through withdrawal really bad lol
Sorry the outing was short with a light pouch. Maybe your hunt will produce another once in a lifetime gold coin!! Good luck!
Never got out today, rained on and off. So i hid in the basement workshop finishing up a PI.
Shortly, I'm going into the camel business if it doesn't rain!

Ed
I am sorry so many of you are sharing my withdrawal symptoms of not being able to get a dirt fishing fix.
   Ed , if I had camels in stock I am sure they would sell , lol.
Pat
Reference URL's