Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: You asked you receive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey gang... Little detecting after the rain showers this morning.. Rain is still not making it past the roots.  Went up the big field same as yesterday,  couple Wheaties and some clad.  Came back to camp and walked the pup. Went up to the small field that the three septic tanks are. Been lucky a few times there so gave it's go again.  Get a deep 83-87 signal well I'm digging that one fowsho. Dig about 7inches and man what a pretty sight.  1902 barber looks like it was dropped yesterday.. Might do more after my pinpointer charges up.. 
Hope you enjoy digsit[attachment=8646][attachment=8647]
Sweet deal brother! Is that a dime or quarter?
(07-31-2016 10:47 PM)RelicMedic Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet deal brother!   Is that a dime or quarter?

It's a dime sorry I kept that detail out. Duhhh
Nice score Yes
Super nice barber! I want one! Thanks for sharing, and good luck.
Great job , now I gotta figure out what else to ask for....Tongue
Pat
Nice catch on the Barber dime Scott! Haven't had that silver feel in a while. Rain? You got rain!??? We've been getting it but only pop up T storms in just little itsy bitsy spots here and there. No real county wide soakers on the West side of Cleveland. RATS! And it's hotter than hell out there!

Ed
Reference URL's